The course is developped for qualified Zero Waste and Circular Economy Managers and consists of 5 learning units:
- Learning Unit 1: Introduction to circular economy
- Learning Unit 2: Materials & resource efficiency
- Learning Unit 3: Circular design
- Learning Unit 4: Value creation in circular economy circular business models
- Learning Unit 5: Self-assessment and co–creation of circular solutions
A Zero Waste and Circular Economy Manager is a professional able to asses resource use, waste generation, and products lifecycles, and develop, implement and monitor specific projects for “closing the loops” in a company.